Admission Office in Ukraine:
WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram : +380-96-214-1212
Donetsk National Medical University
The fee details in DNMU for session 2021-2022 are as follows:
GENERAL MEDICINE (MD/MBBS):
Duration: 6 years
MBBS Tuition Fee for English medium: 2200 US$ (Per Semester)
Students who are going to join Medicine Faculty in English medium of instruction will pay the following charges except tuition fee:
Medical Insurance: 600 US$ (100 USD every year)
Temporary Residence Permission and Medical Check-Up: 200 USD one-time payment
Other Expenses (Administrative Fee, Admission Fee, Registration Fee, Airport Reception Charges, Immigration Clearance Charges, etc..): 1800 US$ ONLY FOR FIRST YEAR
First semester total charges for MBBS (English medium): 4800 US$
Second Semester & Onwards: 2200 US$
Accommodation: 1200 US$ every year
Admission & Visa Process For Pakistani Students:
STEP 1: HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER
To get an Invitation Letter from any University of Ukraine we require the following documents:
- Copy of International passport.
- Copy of High School Certificates. (10TH and 12th Grade)
- Invitation Charges.
You can transfer payment to us by bank transfer or directly in our office. After receiving the documents and payment. we shall send you the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter by courier.
STEP 2: HOW TO GET VISA
After getting invitation letter from 'Twelve Consultants' students should contact the nearest Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate to ask about Visa requirements. Students can contact our local representative office also for visa information and they will assist students for their visa.
Student should apply to Ukrainian Embassy or VFS Global (Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi) with the following documents:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid for one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Birth Certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (translated into Ukrainian language) • Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness (translated into Ukrainian language)
- 8 Passport size Photos.
- Bank Statement
- Police Certificate (Character Clearance Certificate)
- Air Ticket Reservation.
- Travel Insurance.
STEP 3: ARRIVAL
After getting visa from Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives shall receive the student at the airport. In case student will not inform us about his/her arrival, he/she shall be deported back to homeland.
Our Admission Offices in Pakistan
Head Office, Islamabad:
Ph/WhatsApp: +92-335-911-12-12 or +92-309-099-12-12
Address: Office-1, 4th Floor, Hotel de Palazzo, E-11/3 Markaz, MPCHS, E-11, Islamabad.
Ph/WhatsApp: +92-308-803-1212 or +92-304-803-1212
Address: Office # LG 31, Ground Floor, Al Lateef Center, 88/D1 Main Boulevard Gulberg 3, Lahore.
Ph/WhatsApp: +92-304-099-12-12 or +92-306-099-12-12
Office # 2, 2nd Floor, Haider Arcade, Northern By-pass Chowk, Multan.
Ph/WhatsApp: +92-308-009-12-12 or +92-309-151-12-12
Office # 2, 2nd Floor, Hassan Plaza, Near Faisal Restaurant, GT Road, Gujrat
- Website: 12consultants.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TwelveConsultants
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/12consultants/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/twelve-consultants-69a325204/
- Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCxZGbZ2374qW2QRoyX1RleQ