- On March 22-23, Donetsk National Medical University took part in the work of the First Ukrainian Forum of International Education
On March 22-23, the first Ukrainian forum of international education was held in Kyiv, on the basis of the Kyiv National University of Taras Shevchenko. The opening of the Forum was attended by Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine Lilia Grinevich, rector of Kyiv University Leonid Hubersky, director of the Ukrainian State Center for International Education Olena Shapovalova, Director of the Department of Personnel Certification and Licensing MES Andriy Shevtsov.
From the Donetsk National Medical University, the forum was visited by the assistant to the rector Navolokina Alla Sergeevna and the head of the international affairs department Torbenko Irina Oleksiivna.
The work of the forum was centered around many important topics, first of all:
- Strategies and Prospects for Quality Assurance in Higher Education in Ukraine;
- International experience of the internationalization of higher education on the example of the USA, Poland and Turkey;
- academic mobility programs for students;
- internationalization of university science through international scientific projects;
- academic integrity;
- Work with foreign graduates.
The issue of ensuring the quality of medical education was an important issue for the representatives of medical educational institutions.
Donetsk National Medical University actively pursues the policy of internationalization, establishing international relations, promoting academic mobility of students. As it is known, a large number of foreign students study at the Donetsk National Medical University from more than 40 countries of the world, therefore participation in the work of the forum of international education is extremely important for providing the most qualitative educational services, exchange of experience, adherence to modern standards of higher education and leadership in the field of medical education.
Association of Medical Education in Europe
Recently, our university has made one more step to development and joined the EMEA (European Medical Education Association) and now has the same rights and privileges as all members of this association.
The Association for Medical Education in Europe is a worldwide organization with members in 90 countries on five continents. Association members are teachers, educators, researchers, administrators, methodologists, deans, examiners, students and students of medical and health practitioners.
The EMEA promotes the international improvement of health education in the ongoing process of obtaining basic higher education, postgraduate education and advanced training. EMEA, in cooperation with other organizations, supports teachers and institutions in its current educational activities and develops new approaches to the planning of educational programs, teaching methods, methods of evaluation and management of educational institutions, according to the latest achievements in medicine, changes in the system of provision health care and patient requirements, as well as new educational thinking and methods.
Here is how the EMEA contributes to the improvement of medical education at the international level:
- Facilitates the exchange of information through Internet networks, conferences, publications and activities on the Internet;
- Finds improvement in traditional approaches and supports innovations in curriculum planning, educational process, assessment and management of education;
- Encourages research into health education;
- Promotes the use of science-based education;
- Establishes standards for improving health education;
- Recognizes achievements, both individually and institutionally;
- Affects the further development of health education through collaboration with relevant national, regional and international bodies.
As a member of the association, we have the opportunity to improve our knowledge of health care through the MedEdWorld webinars provided by this association. Therefore, it will be useful to join the webinar for further implementation in medical and teaching practice.
The name of the webinar
Individuals presenting a webinar
Date and time (local time in the UK)
Webinar AMEE / MEW 137 on the topic:
Mentoring: A positive approach that can be implemented at work to enhance capacity
(Free for Association members)
Dr. Helen Gudear and Dr. Jane Davis-Slowick
March 22, 2018 at 14:00
Webinar AMEE / MEW 138 on the topic:
Conduct research on the development of the teaching staff (Free for Association members)
David M. Irby and Patricia S. O'Salliken
April 5, 2018 at 16:00
Webinar AMEE / MEW 139 on the topic:
Social media in medical education: their dark and bright sides
(Free for Association members)
April 18, 2018 at 14:00
WEBINAR AMEE / MEW 140 on the topic:
Applying a curriculum is a challenge, it's worth it
(Free for Association members)
Dr. Olaf Achlers
May 3, 2018 at 14:00
Webinar AMEE / MEW 141 on the topic:
Best advice in Teaching Social and Behavioral Sciences in Medical Education (Free for Association Members)
Dr. Jenny Harden, Dr. Katlin Kendal
May 15, 2018 at 15:00
WEBINAR AMEE / MEW 141 on the topic:
Tips for applying for the ASPIRE Award for developing training programs.
(Free for Association members)
May 31, 2018 at 14:00
April 19-21, DNMU takes part in the International Exhibition "Education and Career - 2018".International Exhibition "Education and Career - 2018"
The Society "Knowledge" of Ukraine organizes the event with the support and participation of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine (the letter of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 1 / 9-644 of 11/29/2017).
By the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine the exhibition "Education and Career" since 2008 has officially been granted an international status and is included in the list of international exhibitions held in Ukraine.
The program of the exhibition is to hold a competition on thematic nominations.
List of thematic nominations:
- Publishing New Generation Textbooks and Tutorials;
- Innovative development of education and modern pedagogical technologies;
- International cooperation in the field of education and science;
- Research activity of educational institution;
- Inclusive education: levels - equal opportunities;
- Integration of the national science and education into international space;
- Professional orientation work among young people;
- Development of the material and technical base of the educational institution;
- The best design of the exhibition stand and advertising achievements of the educational institution;
- Competency approach in higher education educational activity;
- The best design of the official site of the higher educational institution;
- Achievements in the employment of graduates of higher educational establishments;
- Student Self-Government Development at Higher Educational Institution;
- IT-Information Technology in Higher Education Institution;
- The activities of the vocational and technical educational institution to improve the quality of training skilled workers;
- Efficiency of research activity of a higher educational establishment;
- Development of student research work;
- Preparation of graduates of comprehensive educational institutions for study at higher educational institutions;
- Creativity in the organization of scientific work of young scientists and students.
Ninth International Exhibition "Modern Education Institutions - 2018"
March 15-17, the DNMU is taking part in the Ninth International Exhibition "Modern Education Institutions - 2018".
Organizer: "Exhibition World" company with the support and participation of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine (letter of the Ministry of Education of Ukraine No. 1 / 11-12618 dated January 1, 2017, letter NAPN of Ukraine No. 2-7 / 225 dated 14.11.2017 )
The international exhibition "Modern Educational Institutions" at its professional and scientific level, the content of the business program on the most relevant and important issues in the field of education, the number of participants in all branches of education and the number of visitors is the most ranking and wide-ranging in Ukraine. The program of the exhibition is to hold a competition on thematic nominations.
List of thematic nominations:
- Activities of higher educational institutions on the growth of exports of educational services.
- Modernization of the content of vocational training and retraining of personnel for work in the conditions of the New Ukrainian School.
- Implementation of innovations in the pedagogical process for improving the quality of graduate’s knowledge.
- Scientific and methodological support and organizational interaction of public authorities and management, institutions of postgraduate education in the creation of a system of quality education.
- Innovative approaches to the development of inclusive education as a condition for the development of social competence of children and youth with special needs.
- Application of innovative technologies STEM-training in the aspect of development of abilities of pupils, students and youth.
- Development and use of innovative methods of mixed learning.
- Implementation of modern teaching aids, projects, programs and technologies for improving and improving the efficiency of the educational process.
- Innovative model of modern institution of professional (vocational) education in the context of educational reforms.
Terms of participation in the competition for thematic nominations
Exhibitors who wish to take part in the nomination contest will submit their respective work. The participant of the collective stand presents only one work in one of 9 thematic nominations. Materials must be submitted in a printed cross-linked form in the state language. Workload - up to 20 pages, A4 size, font size - 12 cups (Times New Roman headset), line spacing - 1.0.
Competitive materials are presented at the stand of the exhibitor in print or on electronic media.
All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference with International Participation "Innovative Surgery: From Theory to Practice
The conference will be held on February 19-20, 2018 in Ivano-Frankivsk.
The beginning of the conference on February 19, 2018 at 09:00 in the premises of the Ivano-Frankivsk Central City Clinical Hospital, Ivano-Frankivsk, Hetman Mazepa street., 114, lecture hall # 7 of the IFNMU.
Department of Health of Ivano-Frankivsk Regional State Administration; Ivano-Frankivsk City Council Health Care Administration; Ivano-Frankivsk Central City Clinical Hospital, Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
Organizational and technical partner of the conference:
- Branch for attraction of investments,international and state (internal) assistance from subjects of public and private law, international cooperation and marketing of Ivano-Frankivsk CCCH.
- Charitable Foundation "Charitable Foundation for the Promotion of the Health Care System Development and Improvement of Medical Care of the Population".
The conference will discuss the following issues:
- urgent conditions in surgical practice;
- laparoscopic surgery hernia;
- prospects for the development and achievement of genetic surgery;
- laparoscopic oncosurgery;
- Continuous Education: achievements, problems and perspectives.
Within the framework of the conference will be presented reports of leading domestic specialists (in particular: Feleshtinsky - President of the Ukrainian Association of Surgeons-Herniologists, MD, Professor, Head of the Department of Surgery and Proctology of the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education of Shupik, Ministry of Health of Ukraine.) and foreign specialists in the field of surgery; Sigmantas Urnejius - Director of Surgery of the Republican Clinic of Lithuania, Kaunas, chief surgeon of the Republican Clinic of Lithuania; Jonas Andrushkiewicius is the head of the permanent working group on day surgery of the Lithuanian Sejm, the head of the day surgery of the Republican Clinic of Lithuania.
In addition, participants will be able to attend workshops (in case of pre-registration and availability of seats):
- laparoscopic hernioplasty of the abdominal kills;
- laparoscopic hernioplasty of the hernia of the esophagus of the diaphragm.
Doctors-surgeons from all regions of Ukraine are invited to participate (400 surgeons are planned to attend). The conference will feature an exhibition of pharmaceutical products, medical equipment and medical products, medical literature. Following the results of the conference, it is planned to adopt a resolution.
Forms of participation in the conference:
- publication of abstracts and oral report;
- only an oral report;
- only publication of abstracts;
- participant of the master class;
Rules of work of the conference:
- reports in plenary sessions - up to 20 minutes.
- other reports - up to 10 minutes.
Working languages of the conference: Ukrainian, Russian
To participate in the conference, we ask you to go through the preliminary online registration:
- Preliminary (basic) registration is carried out on-line and is possible only after the advance payment of registration fee and entering of the receipt number in the registration form.
- The amount of registration fee depends on the registration period and includes: participation in the conference, participation in the master class, meals, program and certificate of the participant and is:
Deadline for registration
after 11.02.18 and on the day of the event (in the presence of vacant seats)
for all participants
for students and interns *
* In the presence of a certificate
We invite you to take part in the gala dinner, which will be held on February 20, 2018 in the restaurant of the hotel "NADIYA" (Ivano-Frankivsk, Independence street, 40). A wonderful evening awaits you in a company of friends and colleagues.
The cost of the ticket for the Gala Dinner is 500 UAH. (payment of participation when paying registration fee additional + 500 UAH.)
WARNING! The purpose of the payment must include the following information:
Surname and initials of the participant, registration fee for participation in the conference, package name (Full or Main) **, excluding VAT.
** Full package of participant - includes registration fee for participation in the conference and participation in the Gala evening.
** Participant's main package - includes only the registration fee for participation in the conference (not including the cost of participation in the Gala Dinner).
We ask to pay the registration fees for the following requisites:
"Charitable Foundation for the Promotion of the Health Care System Development and Improvement of Medical Care of the Population"
р / р 26008052513913
Ivano-Frankivsk branch of "PRIVATBANK"
МФО Sample of payment: Sidorenko, registration fee for participation in the conference, full package, VAT excluded.
The entrance to the conference is controlled: in the presence of the participant's badge received from the representatives of the organizing committee before the conference (and after the list after ombargin: 0; padding: 0; offline registration). 336677
Recommendations for hotels in Ivano-Frankivsk will be provided to you in addition.
You can also find out more about the organization of the conference on the official Facebook page of the event: https: //www.facebook.com/doic.ccch
For all issues related to the organization and holding of the conference, please contact the representatives of the Organizing Committee of the conference:
Organizing committee of the conference
Requirements for the presentation of abstracts:
- Abstracts are written in Ukrainian and English;
- a set of abstract text is executed in the editor of Microsoft Word;
- font - Times New Roman; the size of a glass - 12;
- interline interval - 1,5;
- Paragraph 1.25 cm;
- fields of the upper, lower and the left and right - 2.0 cm;
- in the text of the abstract reference to the used literary sources should be indicated by the serial number allocated by the two square brackets, according to the list of sources (position of the quoted publication in the list of literature, page) [5, p.56]. List of used literature is issued under the name "Literature". The list of used literary sources should be given at the end of the theses in the order of the appearance of the relevant references (no more than 3);
- at the beginning of the thesis, it is obligatory to indicate the author's surname and initials and abstract names;
- data on the author (name, academic rank, degree);
- recommended volume of abstracts - 1 page А4.
The cost of publishing abstracts for participants from Ukraine is 100 UAH. For participants from other countries - the hryvnia equivalent is USD 5 (according to the NBU rate on the date of payment).
Conditions and procedure for the adoption of abstracts:
To publish the theses you need until 02/12/2012. send to e-mail:
- theses, executed in accordance with the requirements specified above;
- Photo of the author of 3x4 cm in digital format;
- scanned (photographed) confirmation of payment of funds for covering the expenses for the publication of abstracts (sample file name: Full name_ thesis _ receipt).
The abstracts of the reports, executed without compliance and sent after the specified deadline, will not be published.