Donetsk National Medical University pursue a policy of internationalization, international cooperation improvement and intensive entry in European general educational space.
DNMU is a member of:
- Magna Charta Universitatum;
- Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE);
- International Association of Universities (IAU);
- World Health Organization (WHO).
In 2017, Donetsk National Medical University continued its activity with international higher educational institutions and scientific and research establishments to extend the international cooperation:
- Mutual project of DNMU and UNICEF “The rise of the effectiveness of breastfeeding”.
- Mutual Project of DNMU and international organization ADRA “Breastfeeding in conditions of emergency situations”.
- DNMU take part in the Educational project “Teaching for the better future” which is held by 3 countries: Norway – the USA – Ukraine, 2017-2019
- DNMU is a participant of the Scientific project “War and mental health of adolescents in Eastern Ukraine” (Ukraine-Finland, 2017-2018) that is a part of a global world project EACMHS which includes twelve countries of the world.
Karaganda State Medical University (Republic of Kazakhstan)
Vitebsk State Order of Friendship of Peoples Medical University (Republic of Belarus)
State Medical and Pharmaceutical University named after. M. Testemitsanu (Republic of Moldova)
Samarkand State Medical Institute (Uzbekistan)
- European Comission
- QS Top Universities (UK)
- EUROMED (Poland)